|The Grandfather Clock Company's Information Page|
If you need help navigating our web site, or have questions regarding grandfather clocks, ordering, delivery, etc., please refer to this Info section first. If your question is not answered here, please email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within the same day.
Customer Service Representatives are available to answer your questions & take your order
Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Call us Toll Free at: (866) 509-6075.
If you would like more information about us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of our prices are in U.S. dollars.
Shipping Policy and Rates
We offer free shipping on all our grandfather clocks at all times. We only accept orders from and ship to the continental United States (that's the lower 48 states).
Your order will be shipped via common carrier (truck) directly from the manufacturer within 1 to 2 weeks.
(More information below in the FAQ).
We are required to charge sales tax on all orders shipped to addresses in New Jersey. No tax will be charged on orders shipped outside the state of New Jersey.
Our Platinum Delivery Service
See our Platinum Delivery Service page or click HERE for complete information on our free service.
Our Low Price Pledge
The Grandfather Clock Company offers the lowest prices anywhere on the internet. If you find another web site offering one of our grandfather clocks for less, contact us at email@example.com or call us at (866) 509-6075. If we can verify the price, and that price does not violate our manufacturers' pricing guidelines, we will match or beat it.
- We accept returns within 30 days of the date of delivery. There will be no refunds after 30 days.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (866) 509-6075 for return instructions and get a Return Authorization Number (RMA).
- Shipping charges for the return are the responsibility of the customer. The shipping charge is generally around $150.00, but may vary depending on where you are located.
- Deliveries that are refused by the customer are considered returned by the customer. Shipping costs for returns are the responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from the customer's refund. Restocking fees also apply to refused shipments.
- Howard Miller and Ridgeway charge a 25% restocking fee, which is the responsiblity of the customer.
- Items will not be accepted without a return authorization number.
- Items must be returned unused and in their original packaging with the return authorization number written on the outer box for credit to be issued.
- Clocks that have been set up are considered used and will not be accepted for return.
- We do not do exchanges on grandfather clocks. Please confirm clock style and all features and options before completing your purchase.
- Credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection of merchandise.
- Please allow 20 business days after the receipt of your return for your refund to be processed and issued.
We want you to receive your grandfather clock as quickly as possible and we do our very best to keep an adequate on-going supply of inventory. However, many factors affect inventory levels which may unexpectedly cause a backorder situation. Here is how Grandfather Clock Co. handles backorders:
- If a grandfather clock you’ve ordered is on backorder, we’ll send you an email to let you know the estimated arrival date. You can choose to wait for the item or cancel it.
- Backorders remain active for 60 days. If the grandfather clock you ordered is on backorder for greater than 60 days, your order will be cancelled. Please check back with us at a later date to reorder the item.
- Grandfather Clock Co. does NOT charge your credit card unless your grandfather clock ships. If you used PayPal, your PayPal account was charged at the time you placed the order.
- Once your grandfather clock comes back into stock, it will ship automatically.
- If you have any questions regarding our backorder policy, or an existing order, please call our toll free number or email us at email@example.com.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How can you offer such low prices?
At The Grandfather Clock Company, you take advantage of our direct relationship with the manufacturer of these fine grandfather and floor clocks. We bring you their best products, and we ship those products directly to your door.
How "up to date" are your products?
The grandfather clocks we sell are always the latest designs. We update our site with the latest products as they become available from the manufacturer. The Grandfather Clock Company strives to offer a full selection of the most attractive and most popular grandfather clocks available.
What if I need warranty service?
Our manufacturers hold to the strictest standards of quality control. All of our grandfather clocks are covered by a 1 or 2 year manufacturer's warranty. Once your grandfather clock or floor clock has been delivered and set up, if it develops any problems, just contact your manufacturer for service. The service numbers for our manufacturers are:
Howard Miller/Ridgeway  (616) 772-9131 x100
Hermle Clock Company    (434) 946-7751
If by chance you receive a grandfather clock which is defective, please contact us immediately so we can arrange a replacement.
If your product is damaged in shipping, the issue can quickly be resolved by notifying us. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How safe is my credit card information?
When you buy from The Grandfather Clock Company, your credit card purchase is processed in real time through the First Bank of Beverly Hills, by secure eCommerce servers run by Yahoo.com. Then your order is encrypted with PGP before being sent to us. Your card couldn't be safer!
Korben Grandfather Clock
Regular price: $3,568.00
Sale price: $2,497.60
Richardson I Grandfather Clock
Regular price: $2,975.00
Sale price: $2,082.50
Neilson Grandfather Clock
Regular price: $4,268.00
Sale price: $2,987.60
Carlton Grandfather Clock
Regular price: $3,633.00
Sale price: $2,623.33
New Brunswick Grandfather Clock
Regular price: $3,066.00
Sale price: $2,214.44
Morgantown Grandfather Clock
Regular price: $2,859.50
Sale price: $2,001.65
Ashland Grandfather Clock
Regular price: $2,355.50
Sale price: $1,648.85