|Grandfather Clock Co's Information Page and Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)|
If you need help navigating our web site, or have questions regarding grandfather clocks, ordering, delivery, etc., please refer to this Info section first. If your question is not answered here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within the same day.
Customer Service Representatives are available to answer your questions & take your order
Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Call us Toll Free at: (866) 509-6075.
If you would like more information about us, please email us at email@example.com.
All of our prices are in U.S. dollars.
Shipping Policy and Rates - U.S.
We accept orders from, and ship to, all 50 U.S. states. Your order will be shipped via common carrier (truck) from one of our U.S. warehouses within two to three business days. We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. Boxes Shipping rates are as follows:
- Ground shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. - FREE
- Ground shipping to Hawaii and Alaska - We charge a nominal fee to ship to Hawaii and Alaska. Once you place an order, we'll call you with a shipping quote within 24 hours. You are under no obligation until you approve the shipping charge.
(More information below in the FAQ).
Shipping Policy and Rates - Canada
We happily accept orders from Canada. Your order will be shipped via common carrier from one of our U.S. warehouses within two to three business days. Duties & taxes will be added to your order at checkout. These charges will appear as "shipping." Nothing additional will be payable upon delivery. Any questions? Give us a call at (866) 509-6075.
We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. Boxes
(More information below in the FAQ).
We are required to charge sales tax on all orders shipped to addresses in New Jersey. No tax will be charged on orders shipped outside the state of New Jersey.
Our Platinum Delivery Service
See our Platinum Delivery Service page or click HERE for complete information on our free service.
The Grandfather Clock Company proudly accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and Cashier's Checks. We do not accept personal checks or money orders. Please note: orders placed with Cashier's Checks will not ship until the check is received and verified by your bank. This can take up to 10 business days.
The Grandfather Clock Company accepts purchase orders from Governmental Agencies, Schools, Hospitals, Churches and Large Corporations. Please refer to our "Purchase Orders" page for more details.
Our Low Price Pledge
The Grandfather Clock Company offers the lowest prices anywhere on the internet. If you find another web site offering one of our grandfather clocks for less, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (866) 509-6075. If we can verify the price, we will match or beat it.
- We accept returns within 30 days of the date of delivery. There will be no refunds after 30 days.
- Email us at email@example.com or call us at (866) 509-6075 for return instructions and get a Return Authorization Number (RMA).
- Shipping charges for the return are the responsibility of the customer. The shipping charge is generally around $195.00, but may vary depending on where you are located.
- Deliveries that are refused by the customer are considered returned by the customer. Shipping costs for returns are the responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from the customer's refund. Restocking fees also apply to refused shipments.
- Howard Miller and Ridgeway charge a 25% restocking fee, which is the responsibility of the customer.
- Items will not be accepted without a return authorization number.
- Items must be returned unused and in their original packaging with the return authorization number written on the outer box for credit to be issued.
- Clocks that have been set up are considered used and will not be accepted for return.
- We do not do exchanges on grandfather clocks. Please confirm clock style and all features and options before completing your purchase.
- Credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection of merchandise.
- Gift Certificates are not refundable.
- Please allow 20 business days after the receipt of your return for your refund to be processed and issued.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call or email us as soon as possible. Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation, providing your order has not been shipped or been processed/packaged for shipment. Please be aware that orders can sometimes ship very quickly, even quicker than the stated times on our site. In the event that your item has already shipped, you can either refuse the shipment when it arrives, or contact us for return instructions. Please note that the cost of shipping back of an item is the responsibility of the customer (see return policy above.)
We want you to receive your grandfather clock as quickly as possible and we do our very best to keep an adequate on-going supply of inventory. However, many factors affect inventory levels which may unexpectedly cause a backorder situation. Here is how Grandfather Clock Co. handles backorders:
- If a grandfather clock you’ve ordered is on backorder, we’ll send you an email to let you know the estimated arrival date. You can choose to wait for the item or cancel it.
- Backorders remain active for 60 days. If the grandfather clock you ordered is on backorder for greater than 60 days, your order will be cancelled. Please check back with us at a later date to reorder the item.
- Grandfather Clock Co. does NOT charge your credit card unless your grandfather clock ships. If you used PayPal, your PayPal account was charged at the time you placed the order.
- Once your grandfather clock comes back into stock, it will ship automatically.
- If you have any questions regarding our backorder policy, or an existing order, please call our toll free number or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS):
How long will it take for my clock to be shipped and delivered?
Once an order is placed, we'll ship your clock within 2-3 business days. Your clock will arrive in your local area within 5-7 days after shipping. The trucking company will call you to schedule inside delivery - they will not just show up at your door. When they arrive to deliver the clock, instruct them where you want it placed and they will put the clock in that location. They will also remove the outer carton so you can inspect for any damages.
What about setting up my grandfather clock?
All mechanical clocks include FREE in-home setup. If your clock is made by Hermle, give us a call when the clock arrives and we will contract an authorized installer within 48 hours. If your clock is a Howard Miller or Ridgeway, they will mail you a letter that includes the name and phone number of a local authorized set up person. Once the clock arrives, you simply call the installer to schedule him for the set up. The installer will finish unpacking the clock, install the weights and pendulum, balance the clock, wind the movement, make sure everything is functioning properly and give you a quick overview of what you should do on a regular basis to maintain the clock. This service is included in the price of your clock and is 100% free of charge. Please note this service does not apply to Battery driven clocks since setup is very simple.
How can you offer such low prices?
At The Grandfather Clock Company, you take advantage of our direct relationship with the manufacturer. We are an Authorized Dealer for every brand we sell. We guarantee we can offer you the lowest price on grandfather clocks. If you find someone selling a grandfather clock for less, please call us at (866) 509-6075 and give us a chance to win your business.
How "up to date" are your products?
The grandfather clocks we sell are always the latest designs offered by our manufacturers. We never sell used or reconditioned clocks. Every grandfather clock we sell is brand new and direct from the manufacturer.
What if I need warranty service?
Our manufacturers hold to the strictest standards of quality control. All of our grandfather clocks are covered by a 2 or 3 year manufacturer's warranty. Once your grandfather clock or floor clock has been delivered and set up, if it develops any problems, just contact your manufacturer for service. The service numbers for our manufacturers are:
Howard Miller/Ridgeway  (616) 772-9131 x100
Hermle Clock Company    (434) 946-7751
If by chance you receive a grandfather clock which is defective, please contact us immediately so we can arrange a replacement.
If your product is damaged in shipping, the issue can quickly be resolved by notifying us. Contact us at email@example.com.
How safe is my credit card information?
When you buy from The Grandfather Clock Company, your credit card purchase is processed by secure eCommerce servers run by Yahoo.com using 128-bit SSL security. Then your order is encrypted with PGP before being sent to us. Your card couldn't be safer!
Gristlin Grandfather Clock by Howard Miller
$7,390.00Sale price: $3,999.00
Majestic II Curio Floor Clock by Howard Miller
$6,472.00Sale price: $4,549.00
Benjamin Grandfather Clock by Howard Miller
$3,475.00Sale price: $2,449.00
Quinten III Floor Clock by Howard Miller
$5,583.00Sale price: $3,949.00
Richardson I Grandfather Clock by Ridgeway
$3,349.50Sale price: $2,049.00
Alford Grandfather Clock by Howard Miller
$4,550.00Sale price: $3,199.00
Jonathan Grandfather Clock by Howard Miller
$2,783.00Sale price: $1,949.00
Wilford Grandfather Clock by Howard Miller
$3,986.00Sale price: $2,799.00 |